Hydrogen in the Energy Transition
About the course
This course will allow you to understand the emerging role of hydrogen in the context of the energy transition. You will learn about the emerging hydrogen value chain, across production, transportation and storage.
Included in this course is an overview of the global market and policy drivers, and the key applications of hydrogen and nascent value.
You will understand the principles of this much talked about market – where is fits into the energy transition and wider climate mitigation plans, and how it will likely evolve in the next decade.
Who this Course is Best For
- Individuals working in energy who want an understanding of hydrogen, rooted in research
- Those starting in teams looking at the potential role of hydrogen in the transition and net zero
- Those curious and interested in how hydrogen is emerging as one of the solutions to net zero
Required knowledge: Basic understanding of energy markets & structures. We recommend our foundation course first for those new to the energy industry.
27-29th November 2023
9-11th April 2024
- Introductions to hydrogen and basic chemistry
- The hydrogen value chain: production, transportation, storage and application
- Clean hydrogen – what is it?
- The role hydrogen can play in the energy transition
- Market development – costs and volumes, drivers and barriers
- Case studies
- Key policies
- Future outlook
- Session 1 – defining hydrogen, its role in energy and industry and the value chain
- Session 2 – market development so far, costs, volume, the role in the transition and drivers of change
- Session 3 – project case studies, policies, key market stakeholders and future outlook
A deep understanding of the hydrogen market landscape and value chain with an independent view of marketing maturity and applications
Our Trainers are Here to Help
You’ll love the hands-on approach of our training programmes. Our training professionals will guide you through the fundamentals of the energy transition market and current strategies to help you understand where opportunities for your business lie.
Ask Us a Question:
Interested in learning more about our training services?
Simply fill in our enquiry form and one of our team will get back to you.