Energy Transition Training
About the course
This course introduces the energy market and supply structures from a European perspective. You will learn why the transition is happening, with a clear overview of the key trends and drivers, as well as the outlook for the transition.
Who this Course is Best For
- Individuals working in energy who want an understanding of the energy transition
- Starting or transferring to work in the energy sector for the first time and want to onboard quickly
- Those curious about energy transition
Required knowledge: None
Our next training sessions will take place on:
5-7th December 2023
13-15th February 2024
- Key definitions
- Why and how the new energy supply chain is changing
- The technologies you need to know about
- Key drivers and barriers in the energy transition
- Customers and consumer change in energy market
- How the energy transition could evolve
- Session 1 – introduction to the electricity and gas systems, key market actors, what the energy transition is and overarching themes
- Session 2 – what is driving the transition, policy, technology and industry highlight
- Session 3 – The changing role of the energy consumer and the direction of travel for the energy transition
A broad and practical understanding of the energy transition, which you can apply to whichever part you work in
Our Trainers are Here to Help
You’ll love the hands-on approach of our training programmes. Our training professionals will guide you through the fundamentals of the energy transition market and current strategies to help you understand where opportunities for your business lie.
Ask Us a Question
Interested in learning more about our training services?
Simply fill in our enquiry form and one of our team will get back to you.