register here for the EV charging Ecosystem course
This course will allow you to understand the emerging EV charging ecosystem, and the intersection of EVs, the electricity system and consumers changes. You will learn about the basics to e-mobility and charging, including the impact on the electricity system.
You will also learn about the market, policy and consumer drivers to this market and how this is evolving.
We will talk you through the different types of business models and propositions that are emerging and the future outlook for this market in the energy transition.
Who this Course is Best For
- Individuals working in energy who want an understanding of how the growth of EVs will impact energy systems and markets
- Those starting in or transferring to a team focusing on e-mobility, and EV charging, across the energy, transport, and automotive manufacturing sectors.
- Those curious and interested in the emergence of EVs and EV charging and the interface of mobility with energy
Required knowledge: Basic understanding of energy markets & structures. We recommend our foundation course first for those new to the energy industry.
Our next training session will take place on:
November, 29th – December 1st
- Introductions to EVs and types of charging
- How EVs interface with the electricity grid
- Market sizes and key growth factors
- What makes EVs an interesting energy asset
- The EV ecosystem of service providers
- Overview of business models and emerging consumer propositions
- The outlook of the market
- Session 1 – defining EVs and EV charging, including the interface between mobility and the electricity system in the energy transition
- Session 2 – Market sizes and growth in EVs & EV charging in Europe, underlying trends and the ecosystem of players
- Session 3 – EV consumer and emerging business models and propositions. Including the future outlook for the EV charging market
An understanding of how transport and the electricity system are converging, understand the market dynamics of consumers and service providers and where your organisation fits in
Our Trainers are Here to Help
You’ll love the hands-on approach of our training programmes. Our training professionals will guide you through the fundamentals of the energy transition market and current strategies to help you understand where opportunities for your business lie.
Ask Us a Question:
Interested in learning more about our training services?
Simply fill in our enquiry form and one of our team will get back to you.